||Poliert, geschliffen, beledert
||Küchen, Badezimmer, Böden, Wände, Kamin, Fliesen, Platten
||Bitte erkundigen Sie sich beim HRST-Verkaufsteam nach der Verfügbarkeit der Steine.
Auch Steinproben sind nicht für jede Steinauswahl verfügbar, bitte erkundigen Sie sich nach der Verfügbarkeit.
Elegant Dune Granite is regarded as an igneous rock due to its hardness. It is highly valued due to its mixture of light and brown veins that make it impressive and marble-like. The pastel shades remind us of earth, and it is highly valued for outdoor and indoor use. In addition to the polished finish, it is also well-liked with a leather finish.
Elegant Dune Granite is a handsome exotic granite dynamic striated in dark brown, gold, and a touch of rust. This high-contrast stone has the greatest impact in vertical applications, such as fireplaces, shower surround, or custom built in. The larger surface helps show the full range of patterns.
All colors vary according to the display Settings and the individual properties of the material. Be sure to check with your sales representative to see if a material is appropriate for your application, as well as information about care and maintenance.
Precautions for cleaning and maintenance of granite stains:
1. The acid and alkali resistance of brazil elegant dune granite is better than that of marble, so weak acid cleaners can be used for cleaning.
2. The hardness of granite is greater than that of marble, and the wear resistance is better.
3. The material of brazil elegant dune granite is dense and has strong water absorption. It is easy to form water spots on the joints of the stone, and it is not easy to dry and eradicate. Therefore, when cleaning and maintaining, try to use as little water as possible.
4. Granite has strong oil absorption, try to prevent oil pollution.
5.pay attention to non-slip.
6. Daily crystallization hardening treatment (3-6 months/time)
7. Regular waterproof and oil-proof maintenance treatment (2-3 years/time)
Precautions for granite cleaning and construction:
1. Fence protection: Use warning signs to fence the construction site to prevent other personnel from accidentally entering and causing damage.
2. brazil elegant dune granite drying: the stone surface should be naturally ventilated and dry, and high temperature, fire roasting and other drying methods should not be used.
3. Select a cleaning agent: check the pollution status, observe the pollution infiltration, and choose a professional cleaning agent according to the source of the pollution.
4. Cleaning with clean water: After the pollution is eliminated, clean water should be used to remove the residual cleaning agent to a pH value between 7-8.
5. Seal the sample liquid.